Stamp For A Cause: Hawaii Arts Alliance (M218) - Nail Stamping Plate
Our Hawaii Arts Alliance (m218) stamping plate lets you express your love for all the arts while supporting an amazing charitable organization. As part of our Stamp for a Cause campaign, when you buy this plate, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to the Hawaii Arts Alliance. Donations will help to build creativity through advocacy, community, and education for all the arts. Some programs from the Hawaii Arts Alliance include promoting healing art techniques, allow children to learn more about self-expression and creativity, and gather artists together in the annual Pow! Wow! events.
- NAIL ART WITH A HEART: Show your support for the arts while giving back to the community.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Great plate with lots of options
This plate has a lot of cute options to pick from, and you can use it for a few different themes. Support the Arts!
Beautiful stamping plate
I’ve been able to do different looks and receive compliments
It's a beautiful and original plate for a beautiful cause!
I love this plate!
I love everything Hawaii, so I had to jump on this plate when Maniology released it. The designs are adorable and so fun to paint! Some of the images are a little large, so you have to pick and choose what you want on your nails, but they led to one of my favorite manicures ever ❤️❤️
Summery and fun. That blue looks great with a bold yellow and bright pink. I’m really pleased with it. Plus, helping a good cause. Win!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.