Stamp For A Cause: Hawaii Arts Alliance (M218) - Nail Stamping Plate
Our Hawaii Arts Alliance (m218) stamping plate lets you express your love for all the arts while supporting an amazing charitable organization. As part of our Stamp for a Cause campaign, when you buy this plate, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to the Hawaii Arts Alliance. Donations will help to build creativity through advocacy, community, and education for all the arts. Some programs from the Hawaii Arts Alliance include promoting healing art techniques, allow children to learn more about self-expression and creativity, and gather artists together in the annual Pow! Wow! events.
- NAIL ART WITH A HEART: Show your support for the arts while giving back to the community.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat