Stamp For A Cause: Surfrider Foundation Oahu (M232)
There's a reason Earth is called "The Blue Planet." The Surfrider Foundation is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s ocean, waves and beaches, for all people, through a powerful activist network.
As part of a partnership with Surfrider Foundation Oahu Chapter, this stamping plate keeps you and our oceans beautiful. With each SFAC Surfrider collab plate or bundle purchase, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to The Surfrider Foundation Oahu Chapter, a charitable organization working hard to protect ocean ecosystems, preserve our coasts, and reduce pollution in our waters. Donations will bring to fund projects and raise awareness about the issues putting our oceans and marine life at risk.
- NAIL ART WITH HEART: Help to protect our oceans and show your support for the environment by giving back with this stamping plate!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat