2-in-1 Image-Shrinking Stamper Set
Tiny nail beds? We hear you! This 2-in-1 stamper set comes with two stackable XL round (1.5-inch diameter) stamper heads that allow you to shrink large images to fit your nail. Each set comes complete with a crystal clear silicone stamper head, a yellow squishy "shrinking" stamper head, a clear acrylic crystal-filled handle with protective cap, and a mini scraper card.
How to Shrink Stamping Designs:
- Place the squishy yellow stamper head onto the cap of a Maniology stamping polish bottle. (Make sure your polish bottle is completely closed.)
- Using the clear stamper, pick up your stamping design.
- Creating a circle with your index finger and thumb, gently press and hold the edges of your squishy yellow stamper head down over the polish bottle.
- Transfer the design from your clear stamper onto the squishy yellow stamper head.
- Release your grip from the squishy yellow stamper head. The design will shrink.
- Carefully place the squishy yellow stamper head into the holder and stamp onto your nails.
- Use Sticky Base Coat on your nails to make transferring your shrunken design easy.
- Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
I love this stamper. It's easy to use and picks designs up really well. It took me some practice to get the hang of shrinking designs but that's because I haven't done it as often. I loved this so much that I bout two of them
The stamper itself looks really nice, I love this for shrinking but I really love using the top stamper as a stand alone stamper because it has no bottom and if I set it down it doesn’t get ruined by scratches, accidental paint, or acetone spillage that may be on my nail art mat. I am partial to open bottomed stampers. I do still love to use the whole shrink stamper set for shrinking, but if you get it and don’t like shrinking or have a hard time with it, the top stamper is still super awesome IMO by itself due to the open bottom.
I haven't used it to shrink stamps yet but I have stamping with the clear side and it works great !
fun and easy. great for putting stamps on my tiny fingernails and toenails. thanks for thinking of the little nailed people
This made shrinking larger images so much easier!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.