Big Gummy Stamper - XL Round Opaque Yellow/Teal Nail Stamper
This cute stamper is large and in charge. With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row. The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques. Our Big Gummy Stamper includes a protective cap to prevent the delicate stamper head from dust, dirt, and damage.
NOTE: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
- BIGGER IS TOTALLY BETTER: With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: Clean your stamper after every use.
- EASY TO USE: The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- monocle stamper
I got this to shrink stamping images. It has been going well! The technique needs practice but the stamper is perfect for this.
i really like this stamper it was great for shrinking and stretching images and it was nice and sticky. the only con i have is that the stamper didn’t really want to stay in the teal handle part but that’s mostly because the stamper was so sticky it would just stick to everything and pop out of the handle i would recomend to anywone who has issues with fine lines or who wants to shrink and stretch images!
I have been practicing shrinking the image. So far been working good I still need to keep practicing! Harder then I thought!
Picked up every design I tried perfectly, if thin lines or something bigger! Would definitely buy again
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.