Big Gummy Stamper - XL Round Opaque Yellow/Teal Nail Stamper
This cute stamper is large and in charge. With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row. The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques. Our Big Gummy Stamper includes a protective cap to prevent the delicate stamper head from dust, dirt, and damage.
NOTE: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
- BIGGER IS TOTALLY BETTER: With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: Clean your stamper after every use.
- EASY TO USE: The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- monocle stamper
Even though I'm addicted to the monocle stamper that allows me to see where I place the design, I really like the gummy stamper because it allows me to shrink images! Very handy!
Definitely a great stamper to use for shrinking images
This has to be one of my favorite stampers. I had a smaller version of it from another brand and my other clear stamps didn’t work as well. So I just had to get it when it came back in stock. I knew it was just what I was looking for. This has to be one of my favorite stampers. I am going to say I was able to pick up more than 97% of my image the first try (tiny/fine details on the stamp plate). If I would have done it reverse stamping or used the polish with a with f it was a clear it would be perfect.
I like this stamper. It works great on my 2 daughter's since they have small nails. I can shrink the design and it looks cute on my daughter's nails.
I have been wanting to try this stamper for a long time and it was always out of stock when I ordered but I have one now! Love it!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.