Shape Nouveau: Back to Basics (BM-XL501) - Nail Stamping Plate
We're posting a throwback with our Back to Basics (BM-XL501) nail stamping plate. Thick outlines and solid-filled geometric shapes are the building blocks to your creativity! Layer your designs with contrasting colors for an energizing look or use repetitive layers for a playful dizzying effect. A timeless classic plate that you need in your collection!
- THE BOLD & THE BASIC: Thick outlines & solid geometric shapes unleash your ultimate creativity
- ENDLESS EXPRESSION: Layer designs & wild colors for limitless contemporary manis
- SUPER SIMPLE: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to perfectly you-nique nails
- BIGGER IS BETTER: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature tons of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- WE'VE GOT LASERS: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.