Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes a classy French manicure easy AF. This stamping plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail. For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of your french tip design with the natural skin curve of the nail bed, then paint the remainder of your nail with the same polish color. Use the gradient full nail pattern for a beautiful fade without wasting sponges. Mix and match with your favorite stamping polishes for a unique twist on the classic french style.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Simplicity of French mani
Is so easy to keep all nails matching evenly French in whatever color or angle.
Images come out really crisp and clear
This plate is so versatile!
Super de bon produit good
It’s difficult to use won’t buy it again
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.