Big Gummy Stamper - XL Round Opaque Yellow/Teal Nail Stamper
This cute stamper is large and in charge. With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row. The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques. Our Big Gummy Stamper includes a protective cap to prevent the delicate stamper head from dust, dirt, and damage.
NOTE: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
- BIGGER IS TOTALLY BETTER: With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: Clean your stamper after every use.
- EASY TO USE: The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- stamper head
- polish colors
Works great but it's so sticky that the stamper head falls out of the stamper.
Goes with Pineapple Whip
I love how the colors match the "Pineapple Whip" polish colors. I am going to need to order those two polish colors again.
Super sticky stamper
Super sticky and i love they come with lids
Best Non Clear Stamper
For being a non clear stamper, I am in love with this stamper. It's sticky, wide and a small profile.
This stamp picks up every detail!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.