Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamp the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone, and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. An acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
as of yet have not used. also i still don't know how to take a picture and send it.
I like size of the stamp head. However, in order to position the image on a nail I remove the stamper head from the pencil holder and carefully press on the image. It's a challenge holding onto just jelly! I somehow manage. I'd like the metal part able to be removed with the jelly stamper head intact in order to hold onto it and utilize the clear jelly material in order to position the image. After all, that's the whole idea behind having clear stampers. So, it's almost perfect.
Actually love using this brush. It makes cleanup that much easier. I have been using Q-tips before and I thought that was fine but this brush really is a game changer. And I am loving that little stamper on the end. Genius!
I love this dual ended pencil . Great for small designs and Flip it over to clean up edges . I highly recommend
Great for those tiny images. It saves time removing a whole bunch of extra images that get picked up on my monocle when I only want one tiny image. It is really really squishy, so that takes some getting used to. The other stampers are much more firm so if you use a rolling method, this might cause you some trouble. The brush is great for cleaning around the cuticle.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.