French Flat Tip Brush #103 - Premium Nail Art Manicure Clean Up Brush Line
- MORE NAIL TOOLS? YES PLEASE! These individual nail brushes and water marbling tool are ultra sexy!
- TOOLS OPTIONS: Flat Brush #4,Tongue Brush #4, Angled Brush #4, Liner (#000,#00), Water Marbler Tool.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM. These brushes work with gel, acrylic paint + polish, but not acrylic powders.
- CAP IT FOR SAFETY. Each tool come with a capped end to ensure your bristles/tips will stay on point.
- CREATE SOMEONE AN EPIC GIFT or add to your personal collection. What's a few more brushes, right?
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- nail plates
Good for cleaning cuticle area
The clean up brush worked great to get the skin and cuticle area cleaned up after stamping.
This brush works really well. It's great for those tiny mistakes or clean up after stamping. I think it's an essential tool for any nail artist. I like the weight of it and the little crystals make it fun to use.
This clean up brush is awesome. It has a super thin tip that makes it simple and painless to clean up your cuticles. The packaging is adorable and I love that it has a call to protect the bristles from bending.
First of all this brush is ridiculously cute. It has a very expensive look to it while being very well priced. It works great to make clean lines on nails when I messed up. It has a soft brush and it is extremely well made.
This brush is so great for clean up from stamping and polishing!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.