300pcs Full Cover Nail Tips for Extension in 15 Sizes - Medium Coffin
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Medium Coffin Press-On Nails are perfect for trendsetters who want to showcase their fearless style and confidence. This shape helps add a touch of edginess to any look. This box of pre-buff 300pc press-on nails features 15 different sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your nails. The soft-gel tips provide a secure fit and natural appearance, for a flawless manicure. These nails are easy to apply and can last up to two weeks with proper care, ideal for any nail lover who wants to stay on-trend.
• EASY TO USE: The soft gel tips are easy to trim, apply, and paint. These are lightweight and comfortable to wear, just as convenient as your natural nails.
• FUNCTIONAL: Provides a quick and easy solution for nail styling, with pre-buffed tips for easy application.
• SIZE OPTIONS: Offers 15 different sizes so you can choose the most suitable size to fit your nails.
1. Prep and clean your nails. Make sure they are spotless with no oily texture, so that the adhesive tabs stick properly.
2. Select the appropriate nail tip size for each of your nail. The nail tips should sit snug on your nail bed.
3. Peel off the adhesive tab and stick it on your nail bed.
4. Place the nail tip on your nail from the back edge to front, lightly press it to expel the bubbles.
5. Repeat on the rest of your fingers and design, paint, or stamp to your liking just like your natural nails.
*Adhesive tabs not included*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.