Thriller (B348) - Holographic Fuchsia Stamping Polish
Paint the night with Thriller (B348), a bright and beautiful holographic fuchsia. This specialty stamping polish features hues of pink and violet with a rainbow holographic effect. Bring a little magic to your manicure with eye-catching details and a radiant glow. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able rich opacity.
- WHAT A THRILL: Have a happy holo-ween with this pink/purple holographic polish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Brew thermal polish
fAVORITE COLOR FROM mANIOLOGY
OUTSTANDING COLOR. The very best I've gotten from Maniology. I certainly hope they pursue making more shades in this finish.
Makes beautiful designs
Perfect Halloween base color
Easy to apply and dries beautifully!
When i keep getting my stamp book it has huge cuts thru the blue wrapper
Hard to find a color it shows up good on
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.