Perennials Collection: Delirium (B233) - Dark Purple Stamping Polish
Our Delirium nail stamping polish from the Perennials collection has us in a trance. This rich, dark purple draws us into the depths of color and transports manicures into a realm of elegant mystery. This color is the perfect alternative to black stamping polish when you are looking for something more subtle. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint a coat onto your nails for a beautiful and intense manicure.
- FRESHLY PICKED: This creamy, dreamy, deep purple stamping polish is both dark and beautiful.
- CRÈME DE LA CRÈME: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
This is a beautiful color. I have not stamped with it as it I have been wearing it as my base color every time.
A nice smoky purple that works as a grey substitute.
When you need a dark color to stamp with but don't want it to be black, this is your color! Beautiful dark color and perfect to stamp with!
I got this on the recommendation of the Maniology Facebook group and I will never go back to black again. It’s like black, but subtle. Easier to clean up.
Such a beautiful, rich, deep plum color. My new favorite!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.