Perennials Collection: Delirium (B233) - Dark Purple Stamping Polish
A customer's favorite for stamping outlines for a more muted outline than a black stamping polish. Our Delirium nail stamping polish from the Perennials collection has us in a trance. This rich, dark purple draws us into the depths of color and transports manicures into a realm of elegant mystery. This color is the perfect alternative to black stamping polish when you are looking for something more subtle. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint a coat onto your nails for a beautiful and intense manicure.
- FRESHLY PICKED: This creamy, dreamy, deep purple stamping polish is both dark and beautiful.
- CRÈME DE LA CRÈME: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- stamping polish
- Straight Up Black
Beautiful alternative to Straight Up Black
Nice dark gray purple stamping polish
This polished stamped well. No issues with pick up or transfer. This color is a great alternative to Straight Up Black when you want a softer outline.
This is a beautiful color. I have not stamped with it as it I have been wearing it as my base color every time.
A nice smoky purple that works as a grey substitute.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.