Maniology Lotus Mat Mini & Go Silicone Nail Art Work Station - 2 Pack Set
Go ahead, get creative. Our Lotus Mats are designed to keep the nail polish on your nails and off your furniture. This set comes with a Mini mat for at-home nail art and a travel-sized Go mat for easy manicures anywhere.
Each flexible silicone mat rolls up small for easier storage and convenient nail art on-the-go. Use the nail templates to plan and create manicures and stamping designs. Paint directly onto the mat and peel off for easy DIY nail decals! Pick a Lotus petal to swatch out polishes, mix custom polish colors, or use the ruler to measure out stickers, tapes, or chains. The possibilities are endless!
To clean, simply wipe with acetone and a lint-free paper towel or cotton pad. Both mats are made with high-quality acetone resistant silicone.
Includes 2 Sizes: Mini - 11 in. (L) x 8.2 in. (W), Go- 8.2 in. (L) x 5.5 in. (W).
- THE ULTIMATE nail art work station, our LOTUS MAT will be your new favorite nail art accessory!
- NEVER WORRY about spilling polish or acetone on your nail art workstation again!
- GET CREATIVE: Pick a nail outline & create DIY decals, or a lotus petal to swatch/mix custom colors.
- CLEANING IS A BREEZE. Wipe with acetone / polish remover with a lint free paper towel or cotton pad.
- EASY STORAGE SOLUTION-When all cleaned up, just roll up or lightly fold your mat and stash away.
- paper towels
So amazing! No more ruining my table while trying to stamp and paint!
I enjoy the versatility of these mats. I can use them both while stamping to save my counters or I can test out polishes or make decals when I’m not stamping, especially with the smaller one. Either is handy for a regular polishing session to keep the bottle, my hands, and cleanup tools off the counter.
Like that I can try out different designs and make 'stickers'
easy to use, clean and helps keep me from ruining a friends table that they let me borrow.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.