300pcs Full Cover Nail Tips for Extension in 15 Sizes - Short Coffin
Our Short Coffin Press-On Nails are perfect for those who want a sleek and sophisticated look! These nails are great for everyday wear and can effortlessly take you from day to night. This box of pre-buff 300pc press-on nails features 15 sizes to find the perfect fit for your nails. The flexible tips provide a secure fit and natural appearance for a flawless manicure. These nails are easy to apply and can last up to two weeks with proper care, ideal for any nail lover who wants to stay on-trend.
• EASY TO USE: The flexible tips are easy to trim, apply, and paint. These are lightweight and comfortable, just as convenient as your natural nails.
• FUNCTIONAL: Provides a quick and easy solution for nail styling, with pre-buffed tips for easy application.
• SIZE OPTIONS: Offers 15 sizes so you can choose the most suitable size for your nails.
1. Prep and clean your nails. Make sure they are spotless with no oily texture so that the adhesive tabs stick correctly.
2. Select the appropriate nail tip size for each of your nails. The nail tips should sit snugly on your nail bed.
3. Peel off the adhesive tab and stick it on your nail bed.
4. Place the nail tip on your nail from the back edge to the front, and lightly press it to expel the bubbles.
5. Repeat on the rest of your fingers and design, paint, or stamp to your liking, just like your natural nails.
*Adhesive tabs not included*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- nail beds
- gel tips
- XS options
- builder gels
- industry standard
Very good tips, Short size too long
Overall these tips are great. I found the short size to still be too long. I do have short nail beds and admittedly do not use false tips too often so perhaps this is industry standard. I did buy these when they were brand new and at that time no photos of them on and painted. The length shown in the photos is accurate so I am rating 5 stars as I perhaps should not have made my purchase so hastily. That being said they did file very nicely and painted super well! I will definitely buy Maniology tips again, but I will probably get one of the XS sizes in the future. At the time of my order there were no XS options available yet.
Still very long for "short"
These nails are great. Many sizes make fitting easy. My nail beds are a bit short and I don't use press on/fake nails very often so maybe this is standard but I found them to be quite long still. They were easy to file to my desired length and looked great painted.
Best full cover Coffin Nail Tips
I've tried a lot of nail tips in my quest (aka-addiction) for great nail tips. I have tried other gel tips and never purchased again as the were to flimsy. Maniologys nail tips are flexible yet strong enough to handle nail polish, builder gel, gel polish, and so much more nail decor. I can sand with a drill, or hand file, after applying builder gels, and they do not crack. Love them
Soft gel nails
The sizes are great 15 sizes means I get the perfect size for every nail I'm very impressed they have a very light feel when wearing great product
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.