Aqua Topper Water-based Smudge Free Top Coat
- This water-based top coat creates a barrier between your stamping, nail art powders, and nail foils, and your regular top coat.
- It will not smudge or smear your nail art, 100% guaranteed.
- A non-solvent based formula means it will NOT smudge your smear stamping or nail art, no matter how many strokes you go over it.
- Water-based formula contains none of the ingredients found in nail polish.
- Will not dull nail foils or holographic powders.
How to Use: Apply over your stamping and wait for it to dry. Then apply your favorite top coat to protect your design for longer.
Ingredients: water, polyurethane-1, polyacrylic acid, phenoxyethanol, sodium carbonate.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.