Autumn Blossom: Chrysanthemum (B302) Burnt Orange Stamping Polish
Warm up with Chrysanthemum (B302), our burnt orange stamping polish. This beautiful smoldering hue is warm and inviting with a smooth cream finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- A NEW LEAF: Chrysanthemum (B302) is a burnt orange stamping polish with a smooth, creamy finish.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
I needed an orange for the fall season and picked up Chrysanthemum. It's a dark/rich orange that is really beautiful. A little dark for pumpkins if you were looking to use this to reverse stamp some pumpkin designs, but gorgeous nonetheless.
Such a beautiful burnt orange. It's a lot brighter over white as the swatch shows. I have used it in a few different ways already and am excited to do more with such a good fall color.
A nice pumpkiny orange. I've got plans for this one as October comes up. Plus it's a good orange for cat stamps.
This polish is gorgeous and vibrant over white, gold, nudes, light to medium colors. It is almost invisible over black, which was disappointing for me, because that was how I intended to use it, for Halloween manicures. If you don’t use dark colors often, this would be great. But the “swatch” over black that is advertised is not accurate.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.