Big Gummy Stamper - XL Round Opaque Yellow/Teal Nail Stamper
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This cute stamper is large and in charge. With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row. The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques. Our Big Gummy Stamper includes a protective cap to prevent the delicate stamper head from dust, dirt, and damage.
NOTE: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, wash with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller, or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads hard, it may cause the heads to tear!
- BIGGER IS TOTALLY BETTER: With a 1.5 inch diameter stamping head, it's perfect for stamping buffet type images or multiple nails in a row.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: Clean your stamper after every use.
- EASY TO USE: The sticky, squishy, round face is great for rolling or up-down technique pickup and placement techniques.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- monocle stamper
When all other stamps fail
This is my favorite because it picks up fast and easy. Tried the clear ones with stamp polish and different plates but frustrating when half the picture transfers. This is the stamp you run to if you want to finish fast and not frustrated.
Love this stamper !
This stamper picks up with ease ! It's awesome for reverse stamping because it so clearly shows the lines !
Big gummy stamper
Probably one of the best stampers because of the functionality, it’s so great because you can even shrink images with the stamper after transferring it from the original stamper that you picked the image up with! Also it is a nice size stamper to pick up larger images, and do a little reverse stamping with some color! (I use a dab of no smudge topcoat) then color in the lines with all the beautiful colors you offer in the stamping polish, that my collection has certainly grown so much this summer!
This baby will pick up ANY stamp! I’m obsessed!
Very easy to use, I really like it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.