Halloween: Ghosted (m056) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
We're bringing the boos this Halloween with Ghosted (m056). This nail stamping plate is completely haunted with spooky ghosts, happy ghosts, chubby ghosts, and even more ghosts galore! Treat yourself to midnight manicure on fright night using a variety of cute phrases, full nail patterns, and accent designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BOO-TIFUL: This nail stamping plate is completely haunted with ghosts galore.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plates
I have 37 other Halloween plates, but I bought this one too mainly because of the small items like Holey Sheet and Got It Haunt It. (Don’t get me wrong, I love the larger side too… I just have similar stuff already. The small ones were the deciding factor for me on this plate).
Most of them work well
I notice a difference in thr outlines vs solid. Seems like the nail polish dries so quickly it only transfers half the time. I'll try with different nailpolish
Halloween Ghosted m056
Love the cute ghost designs!!
I couldn't pick just one ghost pattern to use so I used them all at once. Love the chaos!
Had fun creating this one! May do a purple glitter French tips!?!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.