Halloween: Ghosted (m056) - Nail Stamping Plate
We're bringing the boos this Halloween with Ghosted (m056). This nail stamping plate is completely haunted with spooky ghosts, happy ghosts, chubby ghosts, and even more ghosts galore! Treat yourself to midnight manicure on fright night using a variety of cute phrases, full nail patterns, and accent designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BOO-TIFUL: This nail stamping plate is completely haunted with ghosts galore.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- stamping plates
I have 37 other Halloween plates, but I bought this one too mainly because of the small items like Holey Sheet and Got It Haunt It. (Don’t get me wrong, I love the larger side too… I just have similar stuff already. The small ones were the deciding factor for me on this plate).
Most of them work well
I notice a difference in thr outlines vs solid. Seems like the nail polish dries so quickly it only transfers half the time. I'll try with different nailpolish
Halloween Ghosted m056
Love the cute ghost designs!!
I couldn't pick just one ghost pattern to use so I used them all at once. Love the chaos!
Had fun creating this one! May do a purple glitter French tips!?!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.