Brain Freeze (B403) - Pink Duochrome Stamping Polish
- CHILLS & THRILLS: This light pink polish stamping polish features color-shifting gold duochrome pigments.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- brain color
- chrome flakes
I couldn't resist this pink when I saw it. I am not normally one for pink but this one I just had to have it.
This was bought for my granddaughter after she saw a swatch of it
Great brain color!
This is a very pretty pink color! I love it for brain color during Halloween. I think I like it even more for springtime. The pink with the duro chrome flakes is so pretty!
I love this color, I love that it shows gold on dark surfaces and pink on white, is super adorable!! In here I use it to stamp on black and just paint my nail normally, it stamps well too.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.