Lunar New Year: Koi Pond (m112) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Koi Pond (m112) stamping plate is swimming with beauty and harmony. Many people believe that koi fish is a symbol of strength, perseverance, and freedom, but whatever you believe, these designs are sure to bring you happiness and creativity on the next nail stamping journey. Stamp a variety of full nail, accent, or buffet-style designs for an infinite number of manicure possibilities.
- JUST KEEP SWIMMING: This plate features koi fish as a symbol of strength, perseverance, and freedom.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- reverse stamping
- Koi fish
- nail polish
Great Koi Plate!
Great design and fun to color in the koi to make it more realistic. My manicure looks great especially with a thermal color shifting nail polish as the base.
I had to have this plate as soon as it came out. I just love koi fish. The designs stamped really well with my monocle stamper and i used dusk polish.
Love this plate!
Amazing. I love this. The details are perfect and crisp.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.