Porcelain (m252) - Nail Stamping Plate
Stop saving the good plates for "special occasions." We believe every day of your life is a special occasion! This beautiful stamping plate is inspired by the intricate art of Chinese ceramic dishes and features accents, full nail, and large buffet style designs. Stamp these designs in dark blue for that classic porcelain look or get creative with your favorite colors.
- ART ON YOUR FINGERTIPS: Inspired by intricate art of Chinese ceramic dinnerware.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Royal Blue
- chine ware
- boba tea lid
Oh, I love this plate. I was so excited to use it. I got so many compliments on this manicure .the images pick up smoothly. I have no complaints. Can’t wait to do more with this.
I tried with a dark blue, but the other reviewers are right, Royal Blue is the best. It's easy to do and comes out perfect.
Elegant and effortless
This is the first stamping plate I ever bought and used and I immediately I was hooked. As intricate and detailed that this plate is, you would expect more effort to go into it. Nope, it is seriously EFFORTLESS. Highly recommend.
Love this stamp!
So far, I've done the classic 'blue on white' porcelain look, but I can see it looking gorgeous in gold on black or even with a pearly pigment powder. The details are crisp and gorgeous. 10/10! @MichiMomNails
I absolutely love this plate !!! I pair it with the shibori blue stamping polish very reminiscent of old blue and white chine ware
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.