Clear Stamper Collection - Mini Dual Ended Clear Nail Art Stamper + Scraper Card
We added a little bundle of joy to the Clear Stamper Collection. This mini dual-ended nail art stamper is just too adorable! It takes the guesswork out of your nail stamping by hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently, thus saving you polish in the process!
The clear silicone stamping heads come in 2 sizes: 0.9 in. and 0.6 in. in diameter. This stamper also has clear caps on both ends to protect these delicate stampers went not in use. And, because you can never have enough of them, we added one of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
**TIP**: Like our other clear dual-sided clear stampers, for best results take off the stamper head you are not using to get the best view of your nail.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*:
- Do not prime the clear heads. Sanding will cause haziness.
- We recommend a rolling hand motion when picking up the stamp from the plate with a light touch.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads.
- 100% acetone is a no-no for all parts of this stamper, but also avoid other nail polish removers on the stamping heads. It may cause the heads to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
- Use 100% acetone to clean your plate before, after, and throughout the entire stamping process. Please note the handle is made with acrylic and will be permanently cloudy if it comes into contact with acetone.
- ITS JUST SO ADORABLE! We miniaturized our dual sided 2nd edition Glass Stamper for smaller designs!
- DUAL SIDED THREAT! Stamper has two different sized stamping heads 0.9 and 0.6 inch diameters.
- CAP FOR SAFETY! When not in uses, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- BEST PRACTICE: You will need to remove the stamping side not in use to get the best nail visibility.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! See Description for Tips, Tricks, Cleaning, Priming and more.
- ice cube stamper
So far one of the best steamers I have used!
I like it for my nails right now since they are shorter, I thought I would like it more than I do. I can't really see through it to stamp, and I think that is why I don't like it as much. It picks up great and easy to clean. It also likes to come out when I'm stamping. It did come with a scratch in it but customer service is great and sent out another stamper head so I think that was awesome. I guess I just love the round monocle stamper the best, but really wanted something smaller for my nails.
My daughter and I are having a blast using this to create nail art!
I’ve tried many stampers before and none work!! This did it for me. 100% recommend it
After I primed the heads they started picking up. But they never stay in the holder! They are just a tad too small to fit snuggly in the holder and every time I stamp they fall out. Stamping was too frustrating because of this. I’ll be trying another brand.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.