CYO Design Contest 2019: Layered Flowers (m094) - Nail Stamping Plate
Aww, how sweet! 💐Thank you for giving us these beautiful flowers. This stamping plate features layered floral patterns created by some of our Create Your Own 2019 Plate Design Contest winners. Congratulations to the winners featured on m094:
- Shalene M. - CA, USA
Mayra Q. - CA, USA
- Julia B. - Wedemark, Germany
- Teila R. - Belleville, Canada
- Emily B. - OR, USA
- CREATED BY YOU: This plate features some of the winning designs from our 2019 Create Your Own Plate Design Contest.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
I haven't been able to use the bottom layer of flowers yet but i am new to stamping and still have some pickup problems. Pretty sure that is on me and not the plate. I've had great pickup with the top layer and you can do a lot with this plate!
These designs were gorgeous I had to have it. It’s a little tricky doing the layering. I do the bottom color as just the leaves and stem and then the petal part so I can have different colors, which can sometimes make it hard to line up the outline if I wasn’t precise. I also had to double stamp the petals and leaves but I wasn’t using a stamping polish so it was probably that. I also didn’t use the no smudge top coat so it smeared a tiny bit at the top but looked perfect before Love this!
I really wanted this plate as I wanted to learn how to layer the patterns. This plate is excellent for this. Glad I bought it.
This plate is really fun to play around with! Using all three layers was a little tricky. I recommend using just one or two. I like that they give you the three layer option though. It leaves a lot of room for creativity and allows you to do different looks. I used this plate to try reversed stamping for the first time and I really liked the way it turned out. Side note. I find Maniology plates, in general, to be the easiest to use out of all the companies I have tried. I highly recommend!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.