Storm Cloud (B185) - Dark Gray Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Storm Cloud is a dark and sultry gray color that looks just luscious over any base color.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Stearlkonium Hectorite.
- NEW STAMPING POLISH COLORS? YES PLEASE! We pulled some colors from our deluxe stamping kits to sell them individually.
- STORM CLOUD (B185): a dark, gunmetal gray so heavily pigmented it stamps great over all dark colors.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- storm cloud
First stamping polish I’ve struggled with
Color and consistency are lovely, but this is the first stamping polish I’ve struggled with. It doesn’t scrape evenly, leaving blank spots, and doesn’t pick up as well as others.
Great alternative to black
This was my 1st botanical nail design. I initially used Straight Up Black but it was too stark against the white and pastels as well as my fair skin. So instead I tried Storm Cloud and it was perfect! It also picked up and stamped beautifully each time.
Top of the Line
Maniology is Top Of The Line in Stamping.
Stamps well and is visible on many other colors
Perfect Shade of Gray
Perfect Shade of gray. Not too dark or too light. I picked this up on a whim and I'm so glad I did. Worked perfectly on my Bombshell Baby plate.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.