Drawing Brush #106 - Premium Nail Art Manicure Brush Line
Manifest your intentions with our Crystal Drawing Brush #106. The short-handled wand and soft bristles offer greater precision while free-handing or creating reverse stamping images.
PRO TIP: Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone, and wipe hands clean before use.
- MAKE SOME MAGIC: Manifest your intentions with amagical drawing brush filled with purple crystals.
- MIND CONTROL: The short-handled wand and soft bristles offer greater precision while free-handing or creating reverse stamping images.
- MYSTIC CRYSTALS: features a clear acrylic handle filled with purple crystals for even more magic when creating manicures.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM. These brushes work with gel, acrylic paint + polish, but not acrylic powders.
- CREATE SOMEONE AN EPIC GIFT or add to your personal collection. What's a few more brushes, right?
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.