Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamp the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone, and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. An acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
Great brush, meh stamper
This dual tool is half great: the clean up brush is one of my favorites, especially since it has a sturdy cap. However, the small stamper end is difficult to use due to the fact that you can't see through the top to see where you are placing the design. It only really works with a design that can be off a bit (like a star or something where it doesn't need to be strait or centered). On a positive note, my original one had some damage to the stamper head base, and the customer service people were so great with getting back to me quickly and sending me a replacement stamper head! Such a great company; this just isn't the go-to stamper I was hoping it would be.
This is the best tool for those cuticle clean-ups. The small stamper did take some practice since it's the softest stamper I've used yet. Very, VERY light pressure needed.
Nice to have a smaller stamper. Eliminates removing unwanted stamps, but you have to be careful about placement because you can't see through the other end.
Perfect Clean Up!
I haven't used the stamper on this yet, as I'm still very new and have only stamped my nails twice so far, but this brush is amazing for cleaning up the edges. I hadn't bought the cuticle protector yet, so I knew I would be getting some nailpolish on my skin and this brush is amazing at cleaning it up without messing up the design. Definitely a must-have for someone wanting to build a nice kit of nail tools.
Must-have tool for clean-up
This is a great duo tool. I use the brush for clean-up around my cuticles (or if I forgot to use liquid latex!) and the mini stamper is great for small, individual designs and reduces clean-up time if you try to stamp a small design onto a larger stamper.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.