Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamp the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone, and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. An acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
this stamper is perfect for adding little accents to your nail
Get it! The clean up brush is thin and firm enough to get into the area between nail and skin very well. Up til now I'd been using a concealer brush which was too thick and would sometimes take some of the polish off the nail. The stamper works so well. I used it for snowflakes from plate M081 and they came out crisp and it was so easy to pick up just the ones I wanted. I do have one tiny complaint. While I'm glad it comes with a replacement head, it would be nice if that replacement came in some sort of protective case or pouch to keep it from getting messed up until it is needed. The pic is the result of using this stamper.
Great piece for those really tiny designs needing great detail.
I’ve only had the chance to try the brush part of this tool and it’s great. Perfect to fix around the nails and other areas of my finger after I’m done with nail stamping. I like it a lot. Also like that the stamping part comes with a replacement stamped head. Highly recommended! :)
This is great for isolating and picking up those smaller designs.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.