Electro Glo: 6-Piece Electric Pastel Stamping Art Polish Set
Come with us on a journey through time, space, and the high desert! Electro Glo is a collection of creamy, pastel-colored stamping polishes.
This collection includes:
- Mercury Bassline (B175) is a pastel periwinkle blue that will envoke a harmony like a steady beat.
- Tranceland (B176) is a pastel teal green so gorgeous you will get lost looking at it on your nails.
- Jungle Mirage (B177) is a soft creamy neon yellow that will have people flocking to your manicure.
- Monarch Dream (B178) is a beautiful pastel purple that will envoke a dreaminess to your manicure.
- Rave Babe (B179) is a pastel electric salmon so stunning you'll stand out even in the brightest crowd.
- Kandi Spirit (B180) is a pastel pinky-purple.
- A SOFTER SIDE OF NEON. These pastel shaded stamping polishes will blow your mind + melt you heart.
- ELECTRO GO COLLECTION is mused after the lights, sounds, and attendees of the biggest EDM Festival.
- SET OR INDIVIDUALLY, YOU PICK. Load up with our 6pc set or buy individual colors that grab you.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
another drool-worthy set. i am not disappointed. was looking for a neon yellow that had a paler, less chartreuse look and this was IT. the rest of the colors are superb too. thick and creamy. i use these polishes for everything, not just stamping.
Great for first timer
I bought this set as it had a lot of good basic colours I could use. Stamping came out very clear and crisp.
I loved the colors so much that I bought the set AFTER I already had the colors in my collection! Ooops!
I love Maniology products, and they never disappoint, but a couple of the shades in this collection are quite light in pigment. The formulas all stamp well, and the shades look amazing as a thicker layer of polish or a base, however the lighter blue and yellow shades were both quite sheer and pale unless you stamp them over a white background. The pastel neon yellow is shown stamped in 4 layers on my middle finger in the photo. I recommend stamping these shades over a white base for maximum neon effect. Overall, I’m fairly satisfied with the collection, I’m just still searching for that ultimate pastel neon yellow stamping polish. Neons are so hard to achieve, especially in such a thin coat, so I’m really not disappointed with the quality of this set.
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Great products. Fun colors. Lots of creativity.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.