Essentials Bright: Creative Nail Art Stamping Polish Collection
Our Essentials stamping polish sets consists of colors that you need in your life! These stamping staple colors are every nail artists go-to for perfectly stamped designs. Each color is opaque and perfect as a base color and for stamping nail art. This set is our Essentials Bright collection and you can choose from a 6pc master set or from colors individually: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves. For tips, tricks, and application, check out of Nail Academy tab on our website for all the information you could possibly need for the art of nail stamping! Maniology stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Stearlkonium Hectorite.
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- stamping polish
This polish is incredibly user friendly! It stamps so clean and perfect! The colors are so vibrant. It’s been really fun to do different color combinations.
it was great the stamps work way better with the actual stamping polish. I cant wait until I can order some more.
Most of the colors are nice, vibrant and bright as suggested by the name of the collection. They look great applied all-over or stamped. The only drawback to the set is that the purple is DARK, almost black, when used over the entire nail as a base. I like it fine for stamping but I was really hoping for a brighter purple.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.