Essentials Primary Collection: Midnight Madness Blue Stamping Polish
The dark and mysterious Midnight Madness from our Essentials Primary collection is the perfect basic blue for any lacquer lover. This richly pigmented navy blue is a great addition to your polish arsenal. Our dark blue polish goes on richly with one single coat. Stamp onto your favorite light colored base or use it to fill a stamping image for detailed nail art designs. BMC stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- polish color
I just love how it shimmers in the light! It will make any color pop when used. I can wait to do more with it
The color for these stamping polishes is so rich. It’s makes the images so clear. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
Everyone needs a black stamping polish!
At first when I bought this product, I was unsure on how I can use it and only bought to build my collection because it is an essential polish. However, the more colors of polish I played around with the more I loved the white stamping polish. It’s super opaque and is super easy to use especially as a beginner in nail stamping!
This stamping polish is amazing. It is super opaque and is perfect for stamping.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.