Essentials Primary Collection: Midnight Madness (B188) Dark Blue Stamping Polish
The dark and mysterious Midnight Madness from our Essentials Primary Collection is the perfect classic deep blue for any lacquer lover. This richly pigmented navy blue is a great addition to your polish arsenal. Our dark blue polish goes on richly with one single coat. Stamp onto your favorite light-colored base or use it to fill a stamping image for detailed nail art designs.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQ's page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
This is the exact blue I was looking for. I have bought many bottles of blue nail polish and finally came across the perfect blue. I put some blue glitter no top of this gorgeous blue polish then stamped on some snowflakes and everyone loved it. Thanks maniology!
I do like my purchase
I like the color more in person because picture don't show the truth sometimes for me. The price was also good and it was well packed.
This is nowhere near what I would describe as midnight blue. It’s maybe a half shade darker than royal, at best. The blue is pretty, but not at all what I wanted. Be sure to wear a glove on your operational hand when using this. I did not, and accidentally put my thumb on my scraper that had some on it. I could remove the polish fine with acetone, but the pigments have stained my skin. No idea how long the Smurf Thumb it will last, but it’s pretty hideous for now. Not my favorite stamping polish by any metric.
Midnight Madness Blue
Gorgeous blue color. Thinner consistancy than I expected but transfered well and showed up clearly over my grey polish.
Thin color. Looks like a royal blue. Stamps well over white but disappears over black. Left: Midnight Madness Right: Shibori
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.