Fall Occasions: Holiday Harvest (m023) - Nail Stamping Plate
Our Holiday Harvest (m023) nail stamping plate is absolutely a-maize-ing for giving thanks this fall! We've piled our plate with a mountain of farm-fresh foods for you to get your snack on. We're so over the beach bod diet. Bring on the stuffing and turkey, and let's get basted! (Good thing we're dressed for layers.) This stamping plate includes a wide variety of layered accent designs, perfect for that Thanksgiving feast. We love to hear from you.
Show us your fall festive manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- FALL IN LOVE: This fall stamping plate features leaves and forest animals to help you feel festive.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
The holiday harvest plate is adorable!!!
I’ve already used this plate several times for fall manis and am in love with it!!
Love the options with this plate
Love the design
This was just what I was looking for (and a bit more). I have been using this stamping plate all fall. I love the leaves and pumpkins!
Thankful for this plate
Love this plate! Have been waiting a long time to use it.
Had fun creating this design!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.