Fall Occasions: Playful Pumpkins (m254) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Carve yourself a smile with Playful Pumpkins (m254). This Halloween stamping plate includes spooky jack-o-lantern expressions to light up your night. These adorable and quintessential Halloween designs were originally featured in our square-sized plates. Get creative with funky base colors for a manicure that's totally you.
- TRICK OR TREAT: Light up your night with fun jack-o-lantern faces.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Jack O'Nails
- pumpkin nails
I love this plate for Halloween. It's so easy and fun to transform each nail into a tiny Jack O'Lantern = "Jack O'Nails." Next year I want to make the faces glow-in-the-dark. Happy Haunting!
love the stamping plate
I love the faces!
Great for an easy Halloween mani.
Great plate! I love all the fun faces. Perfect for doing easy pumpkin nails
Must ha e Halloween plate.
This is a spoopy super cute almost (can we say) vintage images. Live the simple cute images. So glad I picked this up!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.