Fall Occasions: Scary Cute (m253) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Scary Cute (m253) is a mix of tricks and treats. Create adorable manicures year after year with quintessential Halloween designs from originally featured in our square-sized plates. This plate comes with lots of accents and a full buffet graphic to help you express your creativity. Mix and match friendly ghosts, cackling witches, and kawaii candies to get in the spooky spirit.
- TRICK OR TREAT: Summon your Halloween spirit with an adorable manicure.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
I love it a normal plate easy to pick up off
Super cute images. Fun plate and well etched.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.