All That Glitters: Glam (P122) - Gold Glitter Nail Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Extravagance doesn't always mean more money! Glam is a sheer nail polish rich with gold metallic and holographic glitters. This luxurious golden polish features a multitude of glitter sizes and colors for added dimension and sparkle. Each bottle includes 13ml of polish.
- SHINE ON: Bring some sparkle to your manicure with a touch of sheer nail polish loaded with gold metallic and rainbow holographic glitters.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 0.4oz per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. While stamping polishes are formulated with rich pigmentation and a thicker consistency for strong opaque stamped designs, nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- All That Glitters
This gold is my favorite from the All That Glitters set. It builds up more quickly than the other two and still has a glowing sparkle that I love in my manicures. I love the mix of holo and gold together in this topper.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.