Glass Nail Files w/Protective Sleeves - Set of 2
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Glass files are a must-have for all nail enthusiasts. Unlike cardboard emery boards, glass files are much gentler on the nails and help to seal the keratin into the edge of your nails as you file, resulting in less chipping, peeling, and overall breakages. This set includes 2 glass files with a beautiful white-to-teal ombre design. Each file is 5.78 inches long and features a pointed tip for cleaning under the nails.
With proper care and storage, these files can last years. Clean them gently with soap and water or spray them with antiseptic solutions to sanitize. This set includes 2 protective sleeves to help preserve their efficiency and cleanliness.
- OMBRE DESIGN: Features a teal-to-white ombre design and a smooth, comfortable handle.
- HAPPIER NAILS: Glass files are gentler for your nails than cardboard emery boards and help to prevent nail breakage.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Keep your files germ-free by washing your files with soap & water.
- STAY SHARP: Includes protective sleeves to keep your files sharp and gritty.
- MEASUREMENTS: This set includes 2 glass nail files measuring 5.78 inches long.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- glass files
Gift since my daughter moved out and missed our files
I have another set of these, and I told my daughter I'd order her some since she was saying she missed the set we have here. They work great I love them
They were as exactly a expected! I gave them as stocking stuffer and the recipients were thrilled!
My favorite file
Glass Nail File
Great with natural and acrylic nails. I love mine.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.