Glitter Dome Monocle Stamper Head Replacement - 1 Piece
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Take the guesswork out of your nail stamping and hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently! This replacement head is designed to fit our Glitter Dome Monocle Stamper (Holder not included). Our domed shape stampers are our easiest stampers to use yet and offers a larger surface area for stamping bigger designs. This clear stamper head comes with beauty shards of glitter while not taking away from the visibility of your stamp and allowing you to hit your desired location every time.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips:
- Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, clean with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry.
- Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads, it may cause the heads to tear.
• THIS SILICONE STAMPING HEAD IS CLEAR! - See through the stamper and perfectly line up a design.
• CALL IN THE BACKUP! - This stamper head is sized specifically for our Glitter Dome Monocle Stamper.
• BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING - Using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE. Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Ils sont formidable je les aimes beaucoup
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.