Grimm's Nightfall: Dearest Aurora (B221) - Purple Duochrome Stamping Polish
Royal and rich, our Dearest Aurora duochrome purple stamping polish has us feeling dreamy. Fine duo-chromatic glitter over bright creamy purple gives this polish a dazzling, lavish feel. Stamp over your favorite black or pair with our Happily Never After nail plate collection for double the trouble.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQ's page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.