Grimm's Nightfall Collection: Glass Slipper - Blue Duochrome Stamping Polish
Our Glass Slipper bright blue metallic creative art nail stamping polish is brilliant and enchanting. Fine dazzling glitter over vibrant, lively blue lets this polish shine no matter what the occasion. Stamp over your favorite black or pair with our Happily Never After nail plate collection for double the trouble.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Beautiful shade and super punched up pigments. Def rec!
Received this today along with several other colors and a couple of plates. The color is absolutely beautiful but this one arrived with a soft, mis-shaped cap that won't close correctly. Half of the polish had leaked out. What a mess!!
Amazing products!! Easy to work with very precise !! Probably the best I’ve tried so far
Stamps great. Very happy with my purchase.
The color is so beautiful, I love to use it for nautical themed nails.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.