Grimm's Nightfall: Gretel Brittle (B222) - Indigo Duochrome Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Feel the darkness of the woods surround you with our Gretel Brittle indigo shimmering stamping polish. Fine duo-chromatic glitter over bright creamy dark blue shadows the ominous illuminated night sky in Hansel & Gretel's lost woods. Stamp over your favorite black to see the true beauty of this color!
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- base coat
WAY Too Pale
I've tried stamping this over several colors - including white - and it's just too thin to show up well. Just a big disappointment, since it's a lovely color. I think it needs to be much more densely pigmented, which is what I usually expect from Maniology stamping polishes. It's like they forgot to put something in it.
Pretty but sheer
This color is beautiful, though it’s much more sheer than I expected. In my experience, it stamps more as a light purple than a deep indigo. It’s still very beautiful, and I love using it as a base color.
vivid blue that made my blue monarch butterfly nails pop!
Here is what it looks like in the Sunlight.
Deep dark metallic blue
There's no purple undertone like what I thought but it's so gorgeous that I just don't care. Here's a pic. Nails not finished yet but I wanted to show the color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.