Grimm's Nightfall Collection: Mirror, Mirror - Smoky Black Metallic Stamping Polish
Our lustrous Mirror, Mirror smoky metallic black creative art nail stamping polish could be the fairest of them all. Fine silver glitter over creamy black gives each rich shade a mysterious smoldering effect.
All our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- Smokey Black
The color is great! It's your basic black with a bit of a sparkle ✨️ very pretty
My Absolute Favorite
This is my absolute FAVORITE stamping polish now. It's not quite as bold as a black but it's not too metallic. I love it and it seems to go with everything. I'll always keep one around!
This is a nice alternative to stark black stamping. It also looks beautiful and subtle to stamp over black.
Whose The Fairest of All?
It's such a breath taking piece, which will happen to go well with the Wolfish polish I have bought.
Does not work
Polish does not pick up entire image Waste of money.
Hi Elizabeth, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with one of your polishes! For metallics, here are some tips that we recommend. 1) give the polish a good shake prior to using, sometimes the pigments not distributed evenly will affect your pick up. 2) apply more polish than you think you need (covering the entire design) and scrape lightly. Removing too much polish too forcefully can affect your pick up. 3) roll the stamper lightly over the design. When there are issues with stamping, we recommend going lighter rather than harder which most people tend to do when they are having issues. Let us know if this helps!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.