Grimm's Nightfall Collection: Mirror, Mirror - Smoky Black Duochrome Creative Art Stamping Polish
Our lustrous Mirror, Mirror smoky metallic black creative art nail stamping polish could be the fairest of them all. Fine silver glitter over creamy black gives each rich shade a mysterious smoldering effect. Use as a base color or pair with our Happily Never After nail plate collection for double the trouble.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
All our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
I was expecting a shiny finish on this. After all isnt duochrome...chromy? But it is matte finish, maybe satin if I am generous. Smokey black definitely describes it, it is not a deep rich black but a very dark gray. It coats and stamps well as it is SUPER thick. It is so thick I will probably try to thin it a little. So if you want the thickest almost-black matte finish get this. The top coat got it to a satiny look but it is far from a shiny look I expected from photos and the term “chrome”. If it was described differently Id give it 5 stars as a polish. But three stars because it is not as described.
Out of all my Maniology polishes, this one is my favorite. It’s really unique, dark, and deep. Works amazing as the stamper, you’d think that the fine lines wouldn’t allow this to shine so deeply, but it does!
Black with shine without being overly shiny. Designs come out bold and beautiful.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.