Halloween: Bad to the Bone (m158) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- BOO CREW: Get spookier Halloween manicures with mummies, pumpkins, skeletons, and more.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plate
Another great spooky plate!
I’m loving this Halloween plate. There’s lots of choices - large and small stamps plus layer/combo options. All the possibilities mean I can use this plate throughout the year without getting bored! This is just one of MANY Halloween plates I got this year and I have been disappointed yet. Keep up the good work and keep things spooky!
Best nails every!!!
At first I couldn’t figure out how to get the polish on the stamper but after contacting customer service they helped me figure it out and now my nails are beautiful!!’ I love the designs and it’s sooo easy to apply!! Definitely worth the purchase!!
Love the different faces!
This plate is so versatile. I like that different elements can combine to create new looks. I think the jackolantern faces will be so cute on little fingers or short nails.
Love this plate!
I absolutely love the layering with the pumpkin and being able to choose different faces. Such a cute plate for Halloween!
Bad to the bone
Fun designs for October
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.