Artist Collaboration: Glitterfingersss (m159) - Nail Stamping Plate
Lexa (aka @Glitterfingersss) is back with more bone-chilling designs in this cute and creepy collaboration. Summon your creative powers with hand-drawn designs in buffet, full nail, and accent sizes. Get spooky with gooey eyeballs, severed fingers, cyclops cats, slithering centipedes, and more. These one-of-a-kind designs are ready for your dark magic.
- MYSTERIOUS MANIS: Let your creative vibes flow with spiders, centipedes, wandering eyes, slimy tentacles, and more
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Glitterfingersss a shoutout on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.