Grimm's Nightfall: 6-Piece Duochrome & Metallic Stamping Polish Set
Our Grimm's Nightfall collection includes 6 shimmery, heavily pigmented stamping polishes to help you slay that boot-iful look! Dark glimmering undertones give each rich shade a mysterious luster. All of these rich and creamy colors stamp best over black. Snag the entire Grimm's Nightfall collection in our 6-piece master set or pick and choose your favorites to perfectly pair with your wicked wardrobe.
- Mirror, Mirror (B220) - a smoky black metallic,
- Dearest Aurora (B221) - a royal purple duochrome,
- Gretel Brittle (B222) - an indigo duochrome,
- Wolfish (B223) - a metallic plum,
- Glass Slipper (B224) - a bright blue metallic, and
- Soulless (B225) - a dark bronze duochrome.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- Glass Slipper
I got this set as a present and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! These are great for stamping and as base color! They have a gorgeous metallic finish that make stamping details pop.
These colors are so gorgeous! They didn’t disappoint at all and make me want to change my mani daily! So glad I found these products!
In Love with this collection
I used these on my daughters nails and they are just beautiful, she was just in awe by them as well
These are such pretty colors. Some of them seem to be on the thinner side.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.