10pc Linear Holographic Nail Art Foil Sheets Set
1. Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail-sized strips with scissors.
2. Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
3. Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until the adhesive turns white to clear and tacky to the touch.
4. Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design-side facing up onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat to protect the foil from crinkling.
*Nail glue not included*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat