House of Horrors XL: Blood Suckers/Midnight Dreary (m064) - Nail Stamping Plate
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!" ...But we didn't listen. We've revamped 2 classics from our House of Horrors collection to bring you a bigger and badder XL stamping plate. Take a page from Edgar Allan Poe for a night of mystery and macabre or climb the moonlit steps of a gothic vampire castle. This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs in all of its gothic glory.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- NEVERMORE: This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet style designs in all of it's gothic glory.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Edgar Allen Poe
So Many Good Elements!
This was one of the first plates I purchased because I couldn't pass up Poe! There are so many elements on this plate you can get just about any look you want. Subtle to bold, this one has it all.
Great variety of designs that you are able to layer in endless ways
I love the stamping plate and I wish it was 100% Edgar Allen Poe stuff. I’ll probably use Nosferatu side around fall/Halloween time.
I used images from this plate for a Halloween mani that I absolutely loved. One of my favorites of the season.
Love this plate. I used it to replicate the look shared on maniology.com and it was simple & fun
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.