House of Horrors XL: Blood Suckers/Midnight Dreary (m064) - Single Plate
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!" ...But we didn't listen. We've revamped 2 classics from our House of Horrors collection to bring you a bigger and badder XL stamping plate. Take a page from Edgar Allan Poe for a night of mystery and macabre or climb the moonlit steps of a gothic vampire castle. This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs in all of its gothic glory.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- NEVERMORE: This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet style designs in all of it's gothic glory.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- Edgar Allen Poe
I used images from this plate for a Halloween mani that I absolutely loved. One of my favorites of the season.
Love this plate. I used it to replicate the look shared on maniology.com and it was simple & fun
So many Spooky Possibilities.
I recently got into nail stamping and this was one of the first plates I purchased. It’s so lovely and a bit tricky with the fine detailed etchings. The crows took a few tries with different stamping polishes…and the maniology black stamping polish is what worked the best for me. You don’t have to be into Victorian gothic literature or Halloween to fall in love with this plate….but it helps.
Amazingly Spooky Plate & Great Cust. Service!
love this plate! I've used it twice now and I've only had it for a week or two! I also accidentally ordered two and only needed one and the order had already process so I emailed Manioloy and they corrected my order AND get me a refund for the extra plate in less than a few hours! Awesome customer service!
Big fan of poe so I grabbed up this plate asap. I used a super sticky gummy stamper, "wooly" "coconut" "black" "bam white" polishes, matte & smudge free top coats. Poe designs picked up very well and looked great alongside the "polished Jess" bookish plate. Very happy with this purchase.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.