Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh. The crystal clear silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause poor image pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
I love it
It’s very easy to use and I find the rectangle better because sometimes I’m working with very long nails and it fits perfect
Works great for longer and wider nails.
I almost gave this stamper a one star bc it wouldn't pick up the image but found that pure acetone instead of acetone-based polish remover works best to clean the plates; I initially used acetone-based remover and it didn't clean the plates well. One cone about the stamper(s) is that you have to be extra gentle when handling the stamps bc they are quite soft/squishy. Mine chipped and cracked as I was priming it. Ended up throwing it away bc it broke to pieces. Good thing I bought extra stampers. Overall, great stamper!!
I’m pleased with this stamper
New to stamping but ...
I love this stamper! I can handle it well. Tried other stampers but couldn’t pick up the image. Since I had my first successful experience with this one, it will probably always be a favorite. Good job Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.