Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh.
The crystal clear, silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view.
At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause a poor image to pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- ice cube stamper
- starter kit
Love Love Maniology
Customer Service Dept is FANTASTIC! Wonderful Products!
This was my first time using a stamper, and this one worked great. After leanring how to use it, it picked up the image wonderfully. I also like the small size.
I have a monocle stamper (or three), and several other shapes and sizes and I like them, but this one is my hands down favorite. It seems like it’s stickier than the monocles, and somehow easier for me to line up when I’m layering.
Ice cube stamper
I love the ice cube stamper, rarely have a problem picking up stamps. Would recommend it, I need a couple more
Took a while but...
When I first tried using this stamper I messed up. I am an experienced nail stamper (10+ years of stamping!), but I've mostly used non-clear stampers, and the few times I tried using a clear stamper like this one, I could not get it to pick up the design nicely. So I ordered this one, thinking it must be good if it's Maniology. And the same thing happened. BUT, I told myself that I must be the problem. So I got on You Tube, and searched for tutorial using Maniology Ice Cube stamper and lo and behold, Maniology has a tutorial out there that they've made themselves. A few minutes later, and wouldn't you know, I am picking up perfect designs with my Ice Cube stamper. Now I'm thinking I should probably give those other clear stampers another go that I've stashed away again... So yes, in short, when they say "use a light touch" and "just a flick of the wrist" - they really, really mean that! Turns out I was a "Hulk Smasher" until now....
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.