Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh. The crystal clear silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause poor image pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
- pick up
Great stamping plates! Great polish. Love this company
It took me a few tries to figure it all out but once I got the hang of stamping it became super easy. The stamper is easy to use and I like that I can see through it!
I love a stamper that works right out of the gate. This one works perfectly on first use, no priming necessary! Picks up the design easily.
The ice cube stamper is my first clear jelly stamper and wow, it's so great to get to see where I'm stamping. I haven't had any issues with picking up images. I followed the directions on washing and drying before use. The only issue is that after using it for about 2 months, there is some cloudiness already on the stamper. I was using it a lot while figuring out the Pardon my French Plate so the cloudiness is all in one strip from continual use.
I have 3 Ice Cube Stampers. I love them, I have short nails so they are wonderful for me. I like them better than my round stampers!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.