Juicy: Sour Apple (B378) - Light Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Sour Apple is a light green polish with a hint of yellow for a ripe, tangy appearance. Formulated with our classic cream finish and rich pigmentation, this brilliant polish is a tasty feast for the eyes.
- RIPE FOR THE PICKING: This bright and creamy green is inspired by the mouthwatering flavors of ripe fruits.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- summer green
- Lime Pine
These stamping polish work
Pretty orange. Stamps well.
Beautiful bright green! Stamps well, looks good over a wide variety of colors.
This worked great as both a stamping and base color—a favorite!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.