Juicy: Sour Apple (B378) - Light Green Stamping Polish
Sour Apple is a light green polish with a hint of yellow for a ripe, tangy appearance. Formulated with our classic cream finish and rich pigmentation, this brilliant polish is a tasty feast for the eyes.
- RIPE FOR THE PICKING: This bright and creamy green is inspired by the mouthwatering flavors of ripe fruits.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat