Kawaii Christmas: Warm & Fuzzy (m038) - Nail Stamping Plate
The holidays always give us that Warm & Fuzzy (m038) feeling inside. Celebrate your winter festivities with our bundled up llamas, penguins, polar bears, and more. This plate is brimming with full nail and accent designs to help you create your merriest manicure yet.
We love to hear from you. Show us your holiday manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- SO CUTE: Create easy and cute Christmas manicures with these party animal designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- reverse stamping
This plate is adorable!
This is probably one of my favorite plates. The penguins are just so adorable, and are seasonally appropriate for all of winter, not just around the holidays. Penguins are super easy to implement the "reverse stamping" technique with - I use black polish for the actual stamp, then fill in the tummies/faces with white using a dotting tool. The end result looks adorable and like I spent a lot longer on my manicure than I actually did. I really enjoy the addition of the snowflakes/hot cocoa patterns since they are another way to extend the use of this plate outside of the Christmas time frame.
Wonderful plate! Love It!
I love all of the stuff I got
I love that this is a christmas plate, but a lot of the images can be used for general wintery manis. Specifically, the cocoa, penguin and mittens. I bought this plate for this specific reason. And the llama with lights of course! :D
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.