Kawaii Christmas: Warm & Fuzzy (m038) - Single Plate
The holidays always give us that Warm & Fuzzy (m038) feeling inside. Celebrate your winter festivities with our bundled up llamas, penguins, polar bears, and more. This plate is brimming with full nail and accent designs to help you create your merriest manicure yet.
We love to hear from you. Show us your holiday manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- SO CUTE: Create easy and cute Christmas manicures with these party animal designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- holiday plates
Really cute plate and stamps
Really cute plate and stamps well as usual.
I bought this specifically for my daughter and she loves it as much as I thought she would! Even though we're a little late using it for Christmas we can still customize it to use all year!
Love this plate! The stamps
Love this plate! The stamps are so cute and clear. Works awesomely!
I was so excited when the holiday plates wemt on sale. This was my second attempt at reverse stamping and it went amazing! Penguins are my favorite animal and I can see myself repeating this manicure!
I have loved all items I have purchased from Maniology. It took some time figuring out how to get some of my stampers to work, but after some research and video watching I think I finally have it figured out. A tip I didn't know is some stampers need to be primed. But I was getting so frustrated that some stampers would only pick up part of the time or not at all. After doing some research I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was pressing to hard when I was trying to pick the stamp up. The tip that fixed my problems was to pick up stamps with a quick light pressure. I look forward to purchasing MANY more items from Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.