Latex-Free Cuticle Protecting Adhesive Nail Tapes - 5 Sheet Set
Can't use our Poli-Peel because you have a latex allergy? We want to give your nails a Latex-Free hug! These cuticle protecting nail stickers are created in a U-shape to be placed around your nail beds and wrap around your fingertip to keep any unwanted polish off your skin. Great for stamping, water marbling, and gradient designs that always leave some polish on your skin. Once you are done with your design, just peel off the tape and voila, all clean! You get 5 sheets with 10 stickers per sheet. APPLICATION: See the insert card in our packaging for instructions or go to our Nail Academy tab on our website for more Tips and Tricks.
- TRUST IN THE U! Latex-Free nail stickers protect cuticles from polish. Makes clean up super easy.
- PREP WORK. Before adhering the protector tape make sure cuticles and finger are clear from debris.
- PLACE IT CAREFULLY! Position the U-shaped tape tightly around your cuticles avoiding any bubbling.
- GIVE YOUR NAIL A HUG. Wrap the edges of the tape to conform the shape of your nail and finger.
- LET THE NAIL ART JUICES FLOW. Now you are ready for stamping, water marbling, gradients and more!
I was surprised how easy they were to use. I hated doing gradients because I always had lots of cleaning even using latex peel. But I had no clean up using these.
This is something that helps me stamp and polish. It was easy to use and I love the illustration
These work great and keep your nails looking salon-done without the mess. If you haven’t already, get some of these!
These are very practical for use when stamping or blending with a sponge. Once I got the hang of applying them. they have been very easy to use.
They work great! Makes clean up so much easier.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.