Latex-Free Cuticle Protecting Adhesive Nail Tapes - 5 Sheet Set
Can't use our Poli-Peel because you have a latex allergy? We want to give your nails a Latex-Free hug! These cuticle protecting nail stickers are created in a U-shape to be placed around your nail beds and wrap around your fingertip to keep any unwanted polish off your skin. Great for stamping, water marbling, and gradient designs that always leave some polish on your skin. Once you are done with your design, just peel off the tape and voila, all clean! You get 5 sheets with 10 stickers per sheet. APPLICATION: See the insert card in our packaging for instructions or go to our Nail Academy tab on our website for more Tips and Tricks.
- TRUST IN THE U! Latex-Free nail stickers protect cuticles from polish. Makes clean up super easy.
- PREP WORK. Before adhering the protector tape make sure cuticles and finger are clear from debris.
- PLACE IT CAREFULLY! Position the U-shaped tape tightly around your cuticles avoiding any bubbling.
- GIVE YOUR NAIL A HUG. Wrap the edges of the tape to conform the shape of your nail and finger.
- LET THE NAIL ART JUICES FLOW. Now you are ready for stamping, water marbling, gradients and more!
I think they work great. Took me some tries but once they were on I finally mastered the stamping process. I realized next time I use them not to wrap fully under my nail tip. It limited my sense of touch using the stamper. But that was my mistake. Great product!!
Super easy + a little reusable
I finally tried these, and they are much quicker and easier than using liquid latex. I found I was able to reuse the same one for three nails during a stamping manicure, at which point it was getting a little less sticky and stretchy. Excited to have them for gradients.
These do what they are meant to.
This is wonderful
This is something that helps me stamp and polish. It was easy to use and I love the illustration
These work great and keep your nails looking salon-done without the mess. If you haven’t already, get some of these!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.