Latex-Free Cuticle Protecting Adhesive Nail Tapes - 5 Sheet Set
Can't use our Poli-Peel because you have a latex allergy? We want to give you nails a Latex-Free hug! These cuticle protecting nail stickers are created in a U-shape to be placed around your nail beds and wrap around your finger tip to keep any unwanted polish off your skin. Great for stamping, water marbling, and gradient designs that always leave some polish on your skin. Once your done with your design, just peel off the tape and voila, all clean! You get 5 sheets with 10 stickers per sheet. APPLICATION: See the insert card in our packaging for instructions or go to our Nail Academy tab on our website for more Tips and Tricks.
- TRUST IN THE U! Latex-Free nail stickers protect cuticles from polish. Makes clean up super easy.
- PREP WORK. Before adhering the protector tape make sure cuticles and finger are clear from debris.
- PLACE IT CAREFULLY! Position the U-shaped tape tightly around your cuticles avoiding any bubbling.
- GIVE YOUR NAIL A HUG. Wrap the edges of the tape to conform the shape of your nail and finger.
- LET THE NAIL ART JUICES FLOW. Now you are ready for stamping, water marbling, gradients and more!
Definitely tricky to get on properly. They look like they'd be easy, but it definitely takes some coordination to place them appropriately without sticking them to themselves (which ruins them).
So much better than anything else ever used for this purpose
I got a pack in the January Mani x Me box and absolutely loved them! I was worried it was a special thing and I couldn’t buy more but fortunately that wasn’t the case!!! I’ve used stickers like those before, but they were fabric and didn’t really stretch. These are perfect, way better than liquid latex!
Easy to use and latex free! No dry time is a definite plus.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.