Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
- Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
- Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
- Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours. *If you have dry hands, it's helpful to moisturize before using Mani Mask to make it peel off easier.
WARNING: Possible freeze damage. This product will freeze and dry up in freezing temperatures and must be kept at room temperature for the formula to work properly.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
- mani mask
- cuticle protector
This stuff applies like water so its too thin to work as directed. Thicker coats work better but takes longer to dry, and for whatever reason it stops peeling off *at* the polish where I really need it to peel, so I ended up having to scrape it off.
I thought I was buying liquid latex when I bought this. I don't think I put it on thick enough for it to be effective and it took me forever to get it off my fingers. But I'll just do a thicker coat next time.
Put it on, let it dry, paint right over it, peel it off, yay clean fingers, nice
This doesn't work *quite* as well as the latex variety. but if you have a latex allergy it's a must! I found two thin coats worked best, one thin coat was impossible to peel off.
Not too find of it. In theory its great..practice just a mess
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.