Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
The process of artistic creation is messy and spontaneous! We want to do more of what we love, and we sure don't love cleaning. Our Latex-Free Mani Mask Liquid Cuticle Protector will help to make clean-up time quicker and easier. Each handy little bottle comes with 13ml (0.4 fluid ounces) of liquid cuticle barrier. This latex-free formula doesn't come with the offensive smell of latex-based cuticle protectors and is safe for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
- Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
- Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
- Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone! A carefree expression is yours. *If you have dry hands, it's helpful to moisturize before using Mani Mask to make it peel off easier.
WARNING: Possible freeze damage. This product will freeze and dry up in freezing temperatures and must be kept at room temperature for the formula to work properly.
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent green.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- mani mask
- cuticle protector
Cuticle Protector Works
This mani mask cuticle protector works, but is very thin and difficult to remove.
A swipe of magic!
Game changer for painting my right hand (I’m right-handed)! And for nail stamping! I’m still learning and being free to stamp beyond the nail bed with minimal cleanup makes this art more fun for me ♀️
Does it’s job AND…
SOOOOOOO difficult to remove!
I tried to like it.
I’m a fan of ombré bases. Since I get the best effect with sponges, I’m a staunch supporter of cuticle barriers. And ugh, latex smells SO bad that I was super excited about this product. I really wanted to like this. I feel I gave it every chance. I cannot get this …stuff… to peel off. I’ve tried up to five thin coats. I tried one thick coat. I tried a light application of cuticle oil before applying. I’ve tried getting it wet and washing it off. I’ve used tweezers and my bare hands. The ONLY way I can get this off is picking at it. I’m pretty convinced it’s glue. It’s bad enough I can’t get it off, but it also adheres to my (previously neat and healthy) cuticles so firmly that they end up torn and ragged. I’ve found I actively hate it.
There is definitely a learning curve
It doesn’t go on as thick as it should. It takes several coats. Don’t touch your fingers together with it on. It becomes a sticky mess.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.