Lasso (B395) - Duochrome Yellow Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- RIDE ON: Traverse the desert plains with a golden yellow duo-chrome stamping polish with shifting glints of amber sparkles.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- autumn leaves
- brush strokes
My picture didn’t save but the yellow works nicely with warm or cool tones depending on the season.
Love this color and the quality. Super easy to use and goes on smoothly.
Right pop of Sunshine Yellow
This is a nice pop of yellow like sunshine to my designs, especially my plaids.
Lovely Rich Yellow
Surprisingly good coverage considering it’s a shimmer. Brush strokes weren’t a problem. Great shade!
The more I use, the more I find to love
I was a bit hesitant about this color when it first arrived. Yellows can be so weak, and I really don’t use yellows often. I am using this one a lot, what a great, rich, and multi-faceted color. Gorgeous over a dark color with its amber tones and it pops over light colors, which I did not expect. Great job maniology, for creating such an awesome polish.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.